Euro MaXoE Euro MaXoE

Yawn

... wow...

Like Jailbait? 2004 Quiz Like Jailbait? 2004 Quiz

Nice

Always a fan of your stuff. This one was not bad, though it had some rough edges. The agent's voice is a little longwinded and gets mighty irritating really fast. In your first one, he kept it short, and it was funnier.

Good stuff.

The Big Red Button The Big Red Button

Original

Very kewl stuff. Had me hooked! It's rare that we see real break-the-forth-wall material here on Newgrounds.

Good stuff.

Punk-o-matic Punk-o-matic

Perfect

Consider you only had 3 megs to work with, you have by far produced an awesome tool here. I could get lost in this thing forever!!!

Adding more features, like bass and such, and adding something that lets the user record their voice? Pack that stuff in there and you could make major money selling this sucker!

Excellent work.

South Park Quiz South Park Quiz

Simple...

Simple enough, and truly it is a quiz for only true fans of South Park, which I can appreciate. Nice work.

Create-A-Snowman 2.0 Create-A-Snowman 2.0

Cute

Nice little thing to play with. Its very light, and the music helps well. Good job.

Fire Man - Incoming Storm Fire Man - Incoming Storm

Nice work

About the most realistic Megaman simulation I have played here on Newgrounds. Quite the challenging piece without the help of powerups. The boss was tricky!

Good work!

The Love Tester The Love Tester

Well...

Good graphics and sound... but a little pointless and boring, isn't it?

Megaman vs Metroid Megaman vs Metroid

Very sweet!

Wow. It's like I am a kid playing the old school Megaman games again. Absolutly brilliant!

::gunny bunny:: ::gunny bunny::

Nice

Very cool and fast paced. Simple and short. This would make money in an arcade!